This is a KeePass configuration issue!!!!
- KeePass Menu- 'Tools' 'Generate Password'
- Specify all options of the Readable Passphrase Generator profile you want- (don't worry about which profile it is yet.)
- Click the Save as Profile button.
- Select and overwrite the '(Automatically generated passwords for new entries)' profile
- When you select 'Add Entry,' you get a Readable Passphrase per the options you specified!!
Is it possible to specify KeePass options like this automatically as part of the plugin install?
Help Configuring Settings of Automatically Generated Passwords for New Entries
When you create a new entry, KeePass will automatically generate a random password for it. The properties of
these generated passwords can be configured in the password generator dialog.
To configure, specify the options of your choice and overwrite the '(Automatically generated passwords
for new entries)' profile (see section above).